- Aluflex is supplied in 10 meter lengths.
- Core is constructed from 12 micron clear polyester film bonded to 12 micron clear Polyester film with water based fire retardant glue approximately 18 grams per m2 encapsulating helically wound spring steel wire.
- The adhesives give the core a black appearance.
- Thick polyester blanket as specified by the customer to comply with the BCA.
- Other insulation options available on request.
- Inner surface 12 micron clear polyester film bonded to 12 micron labelled metallized polyester film with water based fire retardant glue approximately 18 grams per m2.
- DUROFLEX is a less expensive alternative to aluminum duct.
- Is suitable for residential and commercial refrigerated air conditioning, evaporative cooling, heating and ventilation applications.
- Not recommended for return air flexible ductwork on commercial projects, or on systems with AC units larger than 6Hp (18kW).
- DUROFLEX has been AWTA & SABS tested and complies with the requirements of the Building Code of Australia & South African standards.
AS 4254 & AS 1530 Part 3
- DUROFLEX has passed all of the above tests and has obtained a “0003 rating”
- Between -10ºC and +80 ºC
- Between -200Pa and +1000Pa internal pressure
- Maximum velocity 20 m/s